Thursday, December 29, 2011

Some Background

Many of you who are new to the concept of wkzzy, are probably really weirded out by the blog in its current state. Many of you who KNOW wkzzy, are most likely unimpressed with the blog to this point. So to appease both sides, I am going to start building this thing the way it was meant to be built. What does he mean by that? I actually don't know. Francis is going to be helping out in the near future with regard to uploading videos, pictures, and other such documentations of our adventures.




A few samples from the vast collection of "material" that we have assembled over the years.


This was from Halloween this year. I don't even know what I was supposed to be exactly. I think I told people I was going as a "dead gangster." My tag line was...


"Hey...I'm freakin dead ova here."


(there is a video containing the tag-line, which I am confident everyone is excited to see).



 Well tough, because I don't know how to upload and edit it (yet).


 












This is the guy who I think originally said the line, "Hey...I'm freakin dead ova here." (try to disagree)







On a slightly different path, we find this picture.















It is of Francis Tancis, enjoying the last days of "Old Glory," which was a very old chair that had been handed down from his uncle. 



Moving right along...

















That is all for now. More to follow.... CHEAU

No comments:

Post a Comment